Dec 8, 2009

Yeay! :D



if you were about to read littletiara blog, yes you're on the right site. I've just changed my layout again. I've missed the feeling of coding so... yeah, I changed this layout a little here and there but my time is limited, I wanted to change the whole layout actually, make it a little bit more me, I'll just do it soon, I guess.

Here are some newest news from me:

1. I just deleted, no, deactivated my facebook account, so Dionne, Sarah and Abby, if you can't find me in facebook that doesn't mean I deleted you, I've just deleted myself, lol. Privacy issue girls, I hate it when people starts thinking and gossiping just based on what they see in our facebook status, blah.

2. I changed my layout, obviously, lol.

3. The exams are drawing near and I don't like it a bit, lol. Whatever, I just have to pass it, right? Just like any other exams in my previous life. haha.

4. Anyone have a plan on what to do on new year? Or has anyone make a resolution yet? Mine is of course including get graduated, my goals hasn't changed since forever, ugh.

5. I lost my windows life writer and I hate it, and that should be one reason why I blog a little less often than I used to, I have a lot in mind but I like it to write on WLW first :( I think I need to re-install it ASAP.

6. I'll be off for shopping some new shoes (yay!) and go to a beauty saloon right after I post this one, so everyone, have a nice day! :D

7 comments:

  1. thanks for your encouragement today, lady! good luck with your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your exams go well! And I hope you do get to graduate :) Oh and I did send your little package out a few days ago. Not sure how long it will take though.

    Your layout is very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams. Like the layout.

    FB sucks, people take it way to seriously.

    like the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue what I'm gonna do for new year yet.

    But oooh hello, facebook drama. I hate it. I just got in a screaming fihting the other noght just because of what facebook did. urgh,

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new layout girl! and yes, its surprising to me how many people snoop or gossip based on what they saw on your facebook account... the world today huh?!?! >:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, like the cute little new look! And yeah ... I totally understand deactivating your facebook. That's why I made my blog private for a while, but I've made it public again just to see if the creeper is coming back ... and if they do, I'll just be more careful about what I broadcast on there.

    On the bright side, I like your new layout and I love coding too, so I know what you mean :) Hope you find some great new shoes and I have the same goal to graduate this next year. Let's do it together :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new layout is cool! I think I've finally made it possible to leave a comment here. I hope you're free from the exams by the time you read this. Now you can really ready for the holiday season. Great!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...