Dec 25, 2009

Of Christmas and love confession


tumblr_kpixtjdwY71qzb31mo1_400_large

Well I know the image isn’t really christmas-y. lol. But at least it has red, green and white there :)

I’m going to  (hopefully) meet him today, and (hopefully again) will have enough courage to tell him how I’m feeling. I’ll tell you the details later, how it went and all, honestly though, I am not sure if I’ll do it. But I am left with no chance, I think I’ll just tell and go, and no, not kiss and tell.

But maybe if I’m lucky I can wish for tell and kiss and go. lol.

But (again), this is what I think will happen:

1. We’re gonna have a random talk: Talk and talk and talk more about random stuff.
2. …
3. That’s all folks. Only random stuff.

next thing happened would be me blogging about how coward-ish I am but how I am still feel so grateful that we can meet today and blah blah blah the excuse.

I am so predictable, not cool.

You all know how many times I’ve done it already. How many times I’ve drawn myself from telling him, heck, I’ve said it since… early this year, and now? Man! We’re nearing the end of 2009 already!

So I’m going to grab all my nerves and anxiety and yell at him,

”HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR OF LOVING YOU?!!

It’s annoying, torturing, and yet still can put a smile on my face, it’s crazy!

It’s crazy how I know I have no slightest chance but I keep on loving you, it’s crazy how I waste my days daydreaming about you, it’s crazy how sweaty my palm can be every single time I hold my cell phone to call you… (to be continued)”

That sounds good, but I’m not sure if I can do it… (maybe I’ll just ask him to read this post, that'd be enough, lol)

*sigh* so let’s see what kind of story I’ll tell you by Monday, or Sunday if you’re lucky.

But hey, I still want to wish you the merriest christmas of all! :D

9cc1ffffafb9c22d97da15cd6a636b15_large

8 comments:

  1. I think you should just go ahead and tell him, Tiara. Through letter then, if you can't talk face to face. Give him a letter. I think it's time to do something. If he reciprocates, and there's a big chance he does, then good for you both.

    But if he doesn't then you can stop obsessing. Sure it'll be sad but it'll be liberating. Now we need some kind of certainties right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a coward when it comes to this kind of stuff too. hehe. I'm not the kind of person who would tell her feelings to someone else - I'd rather keep it inside to avoid possible embarrassment/rejection. But, putting my chicken-shit-ness aside, I would go for it. Who knows, he might feel the same!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas

    Lots of Hugs. Hope things went well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should tell him too. Merry Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You should tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! good luck little tiara. i think you should tell him. why not? what's the worst thing that could happen?? :) and yet, i know it's not that easy. so of course i will support you either way. :P good luck girlie, and merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no!!! dont be a coward, just do it! hahah! ;P what've you got to lose? YOU CAN DO IT TIARA! i believe in you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so late, sorry for reading it just now x_x What happened? I'm heading over to your most recent post now :) And before I do, I wanted to say, go ahead and tell him! Honesty and coming clean is good :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...