Dec 21, 2009

Silly little game

3870429133_626a06f51b_large

Let’s play a silly little musical game. lol. I found this game long time ago, and re-found it yesterday. For a moment, I forgot how fun this silly game can be.



All you have to do is to set your music player (winamp/windows media player/iTunes/whatever) in shuffle and put all your songs there. And use the title of the song to answer these questions, lol.



1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?


Hot ‘N cold – Katy Perry



So… it depends, I think



2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?


Thinking of you – ATC



My personality is always thinking of you?? o.o



3. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?


Symphatique (je ne veux pas travailler)/ I don’t want to do anything



Ah! So true! I don’t wanna do anything, lol.



4. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?


Me love – Sean Kingston



Does it have something to do with my romanticism? lol.



5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?


Two of us – Virginalness Bloom



So I want us to be together, that’s my life purpose? Kind of sweet…



6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?


Empty – The click five



So they don't think anything about me or they think I’m empty or what?



7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?


To be with you – Mr. Big



Man! Even my playlist become a romantic! D:



8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?


I believe in you and me



Yes, I believe in me and them… good answer, lol.



9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?


Someone Somewhere – Jason Reeves



He must be someone, somewhere… or he must realize that someone somewhere likes him

muchies!



10. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?


A beautiful mess - Jason Mraz



LOL!



11. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?


Stop and Stare – One republic



So I want to stop and stare at my past? And what?


12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?


Cave in – Owl city



LMFAO! Yes yes, I go cave in, duh.



13. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?


You're still the one - Shania Twain



Sweetness! ;) I have a brilliant playlist :P



14. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?


Clockwatching - Jason Mraz



o.0 I love watching the clock?



15. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?


Walk Away – Ben Harper



Hmm…



16. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?


In love with the DJ – Cassie



So they’re all in love with the DJ, hmm…



17. WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?


Lost – Coldplay



Kind of true, right?



18. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?


Nostradamus – Maksim



You know, that creep from long time ago who predicts about the end of the world? He’s creepy.



19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?


Ray gun – The bird and the Bee



Apparently I’m a sadist? :P



20. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?


Summer of 69 - Bryan adams



I regret of not being born back then? lol.



21. HOW WILL YOU DIE?


The older I get – Skillet



Haha, okay.



22. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?


A lover’s concerto – Kelly Chen



Whatever that means, I take it as a yes :P



23. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?


We are golden – Mika



Who? Me or my parents are golden? Or us all? lololol.



24. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?


Sexymassive blackhole - Muse vs Justin timberlake



Mwhaha, I sound dangerous!



25. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?


Butterfly Kisses – Westlife



o.o I’m afraid of butterfly kisses? NO WAY! I love it!



26. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?


Oxygen - Colbie Caillat



Hmm… as if I could



27. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, WHEN YOU MEET YOUR BOSS?


Anybody There – The script



lol. xD



Anyone wants to join the fun? lol.

6 comments:

  1. LoL, what a fun game! I love how the songs capture your thoughts on each topic. I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! a beautiful mess! that's so funny! and I think I 'll love the beautiful mess!

    like the new blue tiara!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd much rather have it rain for a whole month straight than have it boiling hot for a week. :P

    Yeah! Same here! The rain helps me sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiaraaaaaa!!! i missed you so superbly much. i just spent the morning reading your blog

    1. your photo shoots are amazing. gah i wish i was as photogenic as you and your friends

    2. JIRO WAAAAAAAAAAAAANG is my boyfriend :p i loved him in it started with a kiss.
    now, i am watching Coffee Prince. my friends are all super in love with the main boy, but i have yet to truly love someone in that show

    come stay with me anytime in japan... i will find you a pretty japanese boyfriend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a pretty fun game to play. Maybe I will try it out later on when I feel like relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...