Apr 6, 2010

A Krissy Special

Krissy is one of the nicest blogger around, I'm so lucky to have met her through Mel's christmas gift swap, we became friends instantly after that I believe, it's not hard to befriend her anyway. WE got even closer by following each other in twitter, I love the fact that internet makes two girls from very different places so close.

And today, she's officially 24 years old! Yay! Happy birthday pretty girl!

I don't know what else to say, I just hope you like it. Best wishes to you, because you deserve the best in life! :D


I know, it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISSY on my picture, I swear it's KRISSY!!! Really!


See... Told you so. lol. By the way, do I make a good japanese girl? Haha...

edit:
Oh, look what else I got for you!!! :D



Yep, it's nashe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...