Apr 5, 2010

Birthday Galore pt. 1

|What I got for my birthday|
I know my birthday was a long time ago, but I have this habit to celebrate it with my friends weeks later, this years celebration was held last week, and what a coincidence, none of my friends bought their big SLR camera, so we took pictures using cellphones, and I haven't received any of the pic yet. I got SO MANY gifts I tell you. Here are what I got:

from two of my silliest friends, they're crazy, this pouch has my university logo on it, notice that it's kind of smeared? Yes, I tried to remove my university logo. So much for being a good student, lol. But this thing turns out to be really useful, a small pouch that can contain LOTS of things inside, I can even put my books in it. Thank you, boys! lol.

From my bloggy friend, cecillee, she's so kind! These were an advanced birthday gift from her, when she went to Bali (and Singapore) she remembered to bring me these stuffs, actually there were more, but I didn't get to take a picture of them *sigh*, will hopefully do later. She sent me lots and lots of earrings, and more jewelries, haha. I'm so loving her gift! ;D

From my friend, Aline. She got her boyfriend from Australia bought this book for me, I couldn't find the English version here in Indonesia (or I'm just too lazy to go looking for it, haha...). When I opened the wrap (I knew what it contains already, lol) my friends instantly told me that they want to borrow it once I finished reading this book, while actually I have no plan to finish it soon, it's still in queue... the first book to read in my list? Something about narrative, scheme actantial and Algirdas Griemas.

The best gift of all, from my girls; Nanette, Rian, and Aline (yes, she gives me two). A sketch book and a brush set! Oh my! This is like the thing I want the most recently! I have yet to draw anything on it, I want to wait 'till I have the brightest idea, I don't want to waste a page, lol. So precious! :D
Actually there are more, but I haven't took a pic of them yet, and the best friend? Yes, he had bought me something, I still don't know what it is, though. He forgot to bring it the last time we met (so typical of him, yeah.)
I love birthday with lots of surprises! ;D
This is the first part of my birthday post series, more to come very soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...