So I read this blog yesterday, it’s SassyGirl’s. She commented on my previous post, so I have this habit to visit everyone who commented on my post, sometimes I leave comment, sometimes I just read on. When I leave a comment that’s when new relationship usually begins, and I love it :) When I don’t leave comment, it’s usually because I’m not in the mood or I just have now idea of what should I say, sometimes I come back there again and commenting, and, yes, another new friends :D
By the way, Sassy girl posted something about secret on her post, and it inspired me to write something about my secrets too :) let’s see a little bit more of me.
Well, it’s like some kind of a confession here…
- I am the first kid in my family but I act like I am the last (or the only), I am spoiled and proud of it, I love to be the center of attention, I love compliments, well… the sincere one.
- I am pretty much obsessed with marriage, well… maybe girls on my age do the same, but… well, when you read some of my posts, you’ll see it clearly.
- I’ve been single until now, twenty years old for God’s sake. Ask me why? Maybe because I am too picky. My type? worship me, spends 4/5 of his time about me, handsome, rich, smart (in no particular order).
- I am twenty year old. This is a confession, because some people usually thinks I am 4-5 years younger than I actually am. And the secret is? I actually love it when people think that way.
- I have a very, I mean very small breast. It’s like I am having a flat chest. And I’m not really proud of it. Well, now that’s a confession.
- I only watch football when it’s world champion time, and my money is always on GERMANY!
- I am a greedy girl, I always wants to know about everything, especially when it’s art/business related. I can spend my whole day in front of the computer reading tutorials and doing the trials. Usually failed, lol.
- I am a total moody girl, when I am not in the mood, I will skip class(es) and do nothing at all.
- I spoil myself to always get what I want. Thus, I’d do whatever to get it. Put it nicely: hard worker, in reality: spoiled.
So those are ten things you might not know about me , hmm… I just made myself seemed so bad! Haha.