Oct 21, 2009

Chin up!

In two hours, I will be isolated from all technology goodies and forced to do some good deeds to the country, my university, and of course, myself. Being without internet is hard, because it means living five days without you all by my side (or in front of me-well… you know, the screen is in front of me) but I promise, I will keep our happy memories forever in my hear.

Thank you.

PGW_5630-Edit-resize 

Alright! LOL. I’ve said it dramatically, did it sound good? I mean, depressing enough? Ah, of course being without you guys isn’t my favorite state, but on the lighter (and brighter) note, I met some new friends too (remember baby? He’s included). And we have some festival to hold, and some guests to be welcomed.

Right, maybe you’re all confused of what the hell am I talking about? This is about the duty I have to do to be graduated, remember I told you about spending times in the village? Yes, this is it. It was planned to be held in July-August, but it was postponed, thus I went to Bali instead, remember? So now I’m doing it. Spending two months in the village.

Next Sunday there’ll be some important people from Thailand and Indonesian cultural department visiting the village, so we have to get ready for this!

And by the way, my new friends in this project are nothing but crazy, sure there are some silent people too, but they’re not bad either :) We have two photographers, one guitarist, and a whole bunch of joker, so I guess… I can mend this broken heart, lol.

I’ll still miss you all anyway, and I still have one musical tag game from the toothfairy to do, I’ll do it once I get back from the village, I promise :D

Now wish me luck on living five days without internet, hahaha. I’ll be back on monday! Wait for me and miss me :P

7 comments:

  1. have fun and take care darling :)
    and do tell us all about it when yu come back okay?
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun sweetie. We will miss you. =) And can't wait to hear about your adventure away from technology. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No internet for 5 days?!!! Whatever will you do? Hahahaha. Have fun, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* 5 days, i dont know how you'll make it. hahaha! just kidding, you'll be fine tiara! :) tell us how it goes at the village!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck!! you'll be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE SOOO BRAVE!! I think I would die!! Good luck can't wait to hear your stories!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...