Sep 17, 2009

it’s tag game again!

this may seem like a long post, actually I just put too many pictures along, lol. So enjoy, well, you've been warned, alright?


The lovely Nikolett from Better than coffee tagged me this game, haha. Tag game is so very helpful when you have no idea of what to post, right? As I am currently out of my mind, this is really a big help :] so thank you so much, Nikolett!



Your last fb/twitter update:


This too shall pass

(It’s India Arie’s song, I have this tendency to write the title of the song I hear as my status, lol.)



3 TV/ Movie characters you can relate with:

(ah, this is a cruel question! I barely watch TV!)



1. Patrick Star

4996884



To mention that I am sometimes (well, often) clueless and pink and shaped like a star, I think I can relate much to Patrick star. lol. Most of all, me and Patrick can relate so much in making stupid faces, (or being stupid) lol.



2. Chu Ga Eul


nc2jpg nc6jpg



I’m pretty sure most of you don’t know who she is, or even how to spell her name. It’s Kim So Eun as Chu Ga Eul in the super hit Korean drama; Boys before flowers. I don’t even watch the drama, lol. All I know is that this missy falling for the Casanova, believes in soul mates and love taking pictures of herself. sounds pretty much like me, I think.



3. Elle Bishop

BBC-Heroes-Ep5-Fight-Or-Flight-Week-21-May08-8



Spoiled, witty, kind of sadistic and loving slush-o! more than anything, plus she’s electric. Well, Elle Bishop portrayed by Kristen Bell is definitely one of my favorite character in Heroes.

Three countries on your travel list:
(my geography is bad bad, so I can’t/won’t differentiate between city and country, lol.)

1. Prague

prague_street21


I have a friend living there, and he once showed me the beautiful city he lives in, I instantly fell for it, the classic aura wins my heart!



2. Maldives

Maldives 1maldives



Seriously, I shall start saving from now on so I can help my hubby later on, because I’ve decided Maldives to be the place where we spend one of our honeymoons.



3. Thailand

emerald-buddha-temple


Why you ask? I don’t know, maybe for the beach, maybe for its rich culture, maybe for the transgenders. Although I’m kind of sure 100% if the best friend really be the hubby, he would never agree. He’s so very much afraid of them, lol. And if that’s the case, I’m ready to switch destination to Bora Bora island, French Polynesia.


borabora_lemeridien_waterbungalow_01
(you know what? I think I once dreamed of those water bungalow even before I saw this picture today! D:)



Hit the shuffle on your iPod – list out the 3 songs:



1. Lenka – Trouble is a friend


I love this song! Haha, Trouble is a friend of love, yeah, they’re just… always stick together, don’t they?



2.
The academy is His Girl Friday

Just got this song from my friend, I haven’t even listen to it yet. Haha, I need some time to grasp the meaning of songs, so, no comment about this song.



3. Tidal Wave – Owl city


I am currently obsessed to Owl City, Adam Young is seriously a genius! The lyrics are beautiful, the tunes are soothing, and he made them all by himself? From vocal to all? How can he? How can he? I mean… How can he?!!



3 daily must-haves:



1. Internet

bisnis_internet_oywh
For sure, no further information needed. It feed my soul, lol. From blogger to the forums to twitter and lastly facebook. A day without is so empty!

2. My girly friends the little miss sunshines

8
Whether it’s a twitter chat, messenger, sms or face to face gossip, I need them to breath. (lol, talking about cheesy here)



3. Music

dsc4852kb9mj5

Equal to food and air. Yeah, honest! Even if it’s just me humming random songs, admit it, you can’t pass a day without music, right?



3 things you're confused about:



1. Why am I staying in love with the best friend?

tumblr_komo2mx09E1qztggxo1_400

Seriously, if I made “the best friend” one of the labels, it sure will have the most post. I need to move on I tell myself, but then… have you ever heard Sara Bareilles’ song ‘Gravity’? The lyric resembles my condition much.

Something always bring me back to you
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch,
you keep me without chain
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

(Sara Bareilles – Gravity)



Gah, I sounded like a little high school in love girl-oh, wait! I actually am! Except that I ain’t no highschooler anymore.



2. Why don’t I just start working on my thesis just yet?

moviebook


The professor who’s going to assist me writing my thesis is actually of of my favorite one, you can even say we’re close. So close that he even sometimes help me on my personal matters and tease me about the best friend, great! :D All I need to do now is to compose my mind and set it into serious mode instead of just playing around all day long.



3. Why can’t I stop listening to Owl City songs?

tumblr_kp84pddo9y1qa1atao1_400

I’m always someone who puts music player on random, I never like listening to one kind of music continuously, it bores me, but Owl City proved me wrong! I mean, how can you not feel romantic upon these kind of lyric?

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
lit up the world as I fell asleep

Cause I’d get a thousand hugs
from ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance.

(Fireflies – Owl city)



And let’s not forget the other songs entitled Strawberry Avalance, The Bird and the Worm, Vanilla twilight, and Super Honeymoon. They’re seriously addicting!



Browse your DVD rack or bookshelf – pull 3 out at random:



1. Compact Edition: French-English, English-French DICTIONARY

Lol. Seriously, that’s the biggest, the one most used/read in my bookshelf as I have no DVD rack.



2. 36 Business Strategies


I’m not lying, really. That’s the second book!



3. Inuyasha vol. 44


Finally something kind of normal, it’s a Japanese comic book (or they call it Manga?) about hmm… a half human half devil creature who falls for a human girl. lol. If I’m not wrong it’s my brother’s.



3 things you’d wish you’d known (earlier):


… This is kinda hard, hmm…


Oh, I wish I know how to answer this question, really.



If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be?



Why would you ask me this? The answer is obviously Mr, Ventimiglia! *squeals*

133368_f520



If you were a celebrity, what would you be?



The wife of a celebrity is a celebrity too, right? So I’d be Mrs. Ventimiglia, lol. *here goes the daydreaming*



If you had to give your blog a face-lift, what would you tweak (layout/content-wise)



I found out that most of my reader love this simple layout the most, and I, do too. I mean, it’s been a long while since the last time I changed my layout, right? I hope I can write more interestingly, sometimes I feel guilty to make you all read some nonsense daydream I have, ah poor poor reader.



What about this: what would you want me to talk about for the next post?


edit: I forgot to credit the pictures! I got these lovelies from
tumblr, soompi, and of course Mr. Google.

8 comments:

  1. i love the pictures that you posted. it's so pretty! where do you find them? i love the fireflies especially.

    great choices of places to visit! it's so out of the ordinary :]

    ad patrick is so CUTE! clueless.. but cute! i wonder how many braincells he has. im sure you're smarter than him though! HAAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and wonderful pictures,
    its a long nice post :)
    Have a nice weekend Tiara !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know you'll answer Milo Ventimiglia just as i found out what tag is this hahahahahhaa :P And you should totally visit Thailand, but it's better with your girlies than with a guy. It's a place to get all crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this tag. i learned so much about you! i too would like to go to thailand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool post! I want to go to Thailand too, that sounds like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, yay glad you liked the tag! I loved your answers ... Maldives looks simply beautiful, and being in love with your best friend is hard. I was in that same boat when I was younger and I never told him; turns out he had a crush on me at the same time but he never told me until we admitted it years later! Good luck with that and your thesis, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is so well-written,tyr..except the "OWN CITY" word..lol.

    and u made me blush when i read the "3 daily must have". u mentioned the little miss sunshines :) i love love love you :))))

    and..the Ga Eul part. you are sooo much right. u EXACTLY like Ga Eul... :)
    and of course for ur stupidity, u r Patrick Star.

    and...Mr.Ventimiglia??? of course WE LOVE THEM! it's our public secret,hun! everybody knows that we wanna know him and kiss him in lips. lol. so much dreaming...LOL

    talking bout OWL CITY and the young and talented MR.ADAM YOUNG, you probably, no, definitely have to check these out: Swimming with Dolphins, Port Blue, Windsor Airlift, Insect Airport.
    all these bands have ADAM YOUNG in it. as a programmer, lyricist, keyboardist, pianist, etc.

    and HOW COME U HAVENT HEARD YET ALL THE ACADEMY IS' SONGS that i gave to u??? they already make another EP u know...i gotta have that i gotta have that.. would u mind to buy it on iTunes for me,dear??? lol

    okay,enough babbling. i should end it up :)

    cheers and love,
    nanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lists like these... so fun to learn more about people!! And those tropical beach pictures... makes me want to hop on a plane right now and fly away!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...