Sep 11, 2009

Another love story

This one post, is finally not dedicated to the best friend. Of course, as much romantic girl as I am as loyal too, I couldn’t help but having a little crushes here and there while I am loving dear best friend, so here it goes, my another unrequited love story.

HesEVMWRfpjykfkfrpaOPEBXo1_500


I have actually posted about this guy way back then, I just suddenly remember him today that I have to write about him (again).



Once upon a time, there was this Japanese guy studied Indonesian cultures. He spent almost two years in Indonesia (if I remember correctly). It’s not something that wonderful, though. As I am studying in the faculty of cultural science, there are a lot of foreigner students here in my campus.



The case was that I liked him.



We did constant gazing whenever we meet, but never really said anything.



Days went by and one day I saw him at the graduation, so he finally did finish his study, even until the graduation day we’ve never shared a single word.



That was only simple little crush, alright?



Until one day, when I thought I’ve already forgotten about him, when I thought he had gone back to his country, he came again. I was surprised, so I ran to the toilet to hide my crimson red cheeks. I ran, I literally did.



And when I finally could control my heartbeat, I went out of the toilet, only to find him standing there, in front of the toilet. My friends told me he was there since he saw me runaway (lol, isn’t it kinda creepy to wait outside the toilet? lmfao)



I didn’t know what to do, so I just smiled, he replied.



and…



that was all.



The next day he went back to Japan.



So dear fellow Japanese, if you happen to know this guy named Sho Suzuki, tell him “Hi” from me.



p.s. I’m not really good on writing a mellow post, aren’t I? lol.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, that was sweet! I would have done the same thing out of surprise and extreme happiness. It was fun reading this. Made me feel like a young girl again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. Written well, I hope you see him again one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will see him again! I love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeously cool site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hi ! Your posts are original - it's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....have a great Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you RAN?! why would you do that!? LOL. it's okay.. at least you didn't have to exchange words.. although, i wish that you guys did. i bet you really impressed him with your smile! OH SNAP!

    japanese boy are awesome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahahhaha... the fun part is that you actually ran... it's like in the movies hahaha! of animes!

    funny and cute story!

    *loves*

    btw: hmm... I've seen elise posting the exact same comment on everyone's blog for the last few days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats's with the shyness? OMG woman if I was there I would not let you do that, you should at least go on a date with the guy. It's so asian drama of you to run lol maybe you should live in Japan :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. great, lol. I was actually a shy girl after all eh? =d WHY did I run you ask? I don't know! I just had to! lol.

    I've learned the lesson, I would not let love slipped off of my fingers over again. should not.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...