Hello darling, how are you? I'm fine thank you.
So... since school had started officially today, I could say; so far so good. Well... Here are some facts I found:
1. I am the youngest one in class, seriously! I'm the little sister. The age range is so wide, and we came from very varied background. There are married man and woman, employees, fresh graduates ( I consider myself a fresh graduate, haha...) this is quite fun :)
2. I think it's only natural to make a group where we think we belong to the most. I ended up hanging out with bunch of boys. Really, what's with me and a group of boys? Maybe it's just a habit that I am attached more to boys than girls. So far I am the only girl in this group, and yes, they're so much fun to be with (the best friend included here).
3. Since it only started, we haven't got any assignments yet, but the seniors had told us to prepare ourselves for heaps of it. Okay, I'll come prepared!
4. The class I was in today is quite fun, lots of discussions and group task. Which lets me know my friends even more.
5. The books! The books are thick and heavy I should take a picture of them some other time to show you. I think I could kill Tiger just by throwing the book to him. lol!
So? Yeah... so far so good.
I'm still feeling nervous once in a while. This is something new for me anyway. Ahh... Wish me more luck again! :D