picture via weheartit
Well this is Sunday but I’m doing this anyway, for the sake of my blog. I need to get back to my bloggy life and blog regularly again, ahahaha… real life consumes me!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose I’m not much a fan of a magazine so I’m okay without them, but if I have to admit I love reading cosmopolitan, hehe… (and I wouldn’t mind to get subscripted to it for eternity-for free, right?)
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be either an artsy pantsy magazine with random artwork from all over the world or a children magazine, haha! What do you call it? Kiddo magazine? :P
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) I borrow them from my friends, hahaha! xD they’re the addicted, I am not. lol.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) online because they’re free, man! Look how petty I am! Haha!
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is (via subscription) … zero. o.O
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) I love reading about anything, I love figuring new things out; but architectural magazine is the one I spend my time the most, I guess :)
7. The magazines I read regularly are hmm… none?
figures, these questions and me are just not meant to be, haha… anyway, aren’t you happy seeing me here? I’m back, I’m back, I’m back. Ah, I really need to ensure myself that I am. I over-engaged myself with people so… oh well, I love it anyway, it’s just that 24 hours doesn’t seem quite enough to me anymore.
And… dun dun dun, I’m steps closer to my littletiara shop, I think. I really need to stop thinking and just do things already! Hehe… I learnt it the (kinda) hard way, and thankful for it :) wish me luck so good thing will fill the next post!
Ciao for now!