Apr 17, 2009

The Quadruple Birthday Party

Okay, I know my birthday was a month ago but hey! Better late than never, right? So here comes some pic from my birthday celebration party, okay, it was not only mine but a Quadruple birthday party!

No, we ain’t no quadruplets, but our birthdays were close, so we decided to celebrate it together :D

Our party had a dress code, basically it’s a small party involving my class mates, which is only about fifteen, and four of us are the birthday boy/girls, lol. Okay, back to the topic…

wait, where were we?

Oh, right! Dress code, the birthday girls/boy used white and the guests use black ;) and I made the invitation, uploaded it to facebook and tagged them all :D

here are the invitation. I made two versions:

invi2

 invi

Which one of these invitations you like the most?

moving on! Yep, the restaurant we booked has a great ambiance, you can choose to eat outdoor or indoor. We, of course picked outdoor, go to the wild! Lol.

_1000498edit1We even got surprise cake from the people in that restaurant! Excluding the nasty waitress, of course. And don’t you think the view is very pretty? I mean, the dim candle light and all…

_1000518edit1  Fun in black and white :D The girl in the middle (beside me) was not one of the birthday girls, she just had no black dress, lmfao.

P1000524edit2_edited-1 Just in case you hadn’t notice it, I used a little tiara :)
(hey wait! That’s the name of THIS blog! Lol)

P1000527edit copy

Little miss sunshines: (left to right) Miss Aline, Miss Tiara, Miss nanette, Miss Ryan :D I looked kinda drunk here, I know.

the dudettes edit The dudettes! We’re seriously cute, no? :P Okay, I didn’t even know what I was doing, but eh! It’s a cool pose :P

ugmhillsedit And finally the whole crew ;)

Ah, and thanks to that nasty waitress for being so annoying to me that I had to tell her boss about how bad she was, we were treated like a VIP that night (well, we actually were ;P). Yeah, they finally know who I am, I have your boss, dude!

7 comments:

  1. It looooooooooooooooooooks GREAT :)))))
    Then you celabrate youre birthday today again LOL

    (@^.^@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't know your birthday was over a month ago. Happy a-month-belated birthday! Enjoy your days! By the way I love both of the invitation. They are all so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks so much fun, and I LOVE your invitations! I love that photo by candlelight too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Looks like you guys had FUN!!! Many more fabulous Birthdays ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting in my blog, it's about time! Wouldn't know you have this great blog if you didn't comment.

    Sure, blogger meet up is always nice.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your birthday party looks fun. i love it. i like the first invitation better, it looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anya: Haha, if I am to celebrate my birthday everyday, I'll be the poorest ne in no time, lol

    photojoy: Yeah, I think you were away from the blpgsphere when I posted a lot of thing about my birthday :) thank you for the wish! :D

    Dionne: Yeah, the photo by candlelight looks so wam and cool at the same time I don't know why ;)

    Lenorenevermore: Wow, your name is quite hard to spell, lol. And thank you! We did have a lot of fun :D

    insomniac lolita: Let's just arrange a meet up later ;) that would be so so so great! (will I get a free pass to watch you on the stage? *wink)

    Mel: Haha, yeah, the birthday party was so fun! We did truth or dare games and that was soooo crack!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...