Feb 12, 2009

FUNfair

Me and my friends went to a funfair few nights ago, it had been a long time since the last time I went to any funfair or theme park, so it was quite… fun, yeah! Basically, the things we did there were only took pictures (read: camwhoring) and looking for some clothes, I found a cute shirt, with capuche and best, very very affordable price, I won’t tell you how much, I don’t want you to have a heart attack, seriously… cheap.


I have no idea about what to say here, so I’ll just drown you in my pile of photo ;P



me and Aline, go geek glasses!


I have the ferris wheel on me!



we, who went there and rock the night



this one is called; feminism



balloons!



I’m one of these rangers!



little pink bicycle


picture of the day:


the message:
Of course the best part of any funfair, the Ferris wheel!

Have a little loads of fun in your life!

3 comments:

  1. if u called that feminism what that guy behind u guys there had anything with feminism??? is he??? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. tagged again! http://blog-radsnews.blogspot.com/2009/02/dun-cha-lyke-dis-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! It looks like so much fun! I love going to fairs, and I especially love the ferris wheel.

    P.S. the feminism picture is too cute! You and your friends are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...