Apr 11, 2011

genius crush


I always think smart guys are hot. You see, those who can speak up their minds, voicing their opinions. A nice glasses and nerd-ish kind of cool appearance is a plus. Haha... I mean, who can resist such cute nerd like the one above? Especially when he's really a smart guy? I can't. 

Of course.

Of all the smarties and geniuses out there, I have always adored Albert Einstein. He's such a cutie in my opinion (I know some of you must have your eyebrow raised upon reading this, lol)

I love his quotes and words and thoughts. Like how he humbly said that he had no special talent, and that he was just passionately curious. Or how he tells us that the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Isn't he lovely?

Alright, I should stop talking about him like he's one of the hotties out there, lol. This makes me sounds so nerdy (which I don't mind at all).


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The most important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

"Who is your genius crush?"

7 comments:

  1. Nerds are cute! I love guys who look smart and really are smart. Guys who have a lot of substance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm Tiara... Albert Einstein? I know he's smart and all but... definitely not on my old man crush list. And i have quite an old man crush list. hahaha! As for genius crush - They're geniuses in their own craft... and also fall under old man crushes... Gordon Ramsey and Cesar Milan! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... okay okay... i sorta have a crush on the CEO of facebook. i mean he literally is a genius and not your average nerd that is funny looking

    but most of all... it's chef gordon ramsay *drooooooooooool* hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure. I love nerds, I'm dating when!! I like the nerd guy from Criminal minds but I won't say it was a crush. Albert Einstein has some awesome quotes!! Love the one you shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love smart guys too! As for a nerd crush? Hmmm.... I'm not really certain. I will think about this one :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...