Feb 8, 2013

I was Born a Traveller


I have these beauty marks on my feet, three of them, to be exact, and people said that means I was born to travel. I guess it's pretty much right, I have been moving countless time since I was born. Too many times that I didn't even get a chance to have a childhood friends. I'm alright with that, though, I can always make new friends now 

The love and burning passion I have towards travelling prove it right, too. Ever since I found the joy of travelling, I've been travelling a lot. The fact that my families scattered all around the country is so much of a help so I can save my money on spending the night, hahah...

And now that I am almost graduated from my study, I found myself wanting to work overseas. I want to see more of the world, travel more, discover more, meet old and new friends, before finally coming back home to settle.

Or maybe got hitched and continue travelling together, who knows? 

in another note, I opened my society6 store; there you can find my artwork applied in iphone case, laptop stickers, and even pillows! Please kindly visit and have a look! :D HERE

I'm so excited about the iphone cases. Honestly, I want to buy one for myself but I'm not using an iphone so... LOL... by the way, if you're interested, it's free shipping if you order the iphone case through this link CLICK the promotion ends February 10, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time 



this one is the latest artwork I made, quite challenging because I finally drew eyes (if you know my previous artwork don't have eyes on them) and I drew it completely using mouse (not mouse pen e.g: wacom bamboo), which means a lot of work. I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out, I need a lot to learn, though, of course 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...