Sep 29, 2010

I have tiger as a pet

Okay, a kitten, but I named him Tiger. True to his name, he’s one crazy wild little mean cat.

Tsk, he’s so cool and handsome and will bite you anytime he wants, he wants lots of attentions too.

He can’t stop jumping, running like the flash, eating, repeat.

He’s the cutest when he sleeps, lol.  just can’t help to tease him when he sleeps.

So I found him few months ago in my canteen cafeteria, I found him cute, I brought him home.


20072010(001)
 

Tiger then, when he was just… I don’t know, maybe around 2 months old? This picture was taken the first day he came to my house, all he did was sleeping. Wasn’t he so cute?
 tigerlagi 
Tiger now. The crazy wild cat, hahaha… I love him all the same anyway, if not growing stronger ;) he’s been with me through my ups and downs :)

tigerngantuk
Look at his all-fangs teeth!!! I’m a victim of his biting! Daily biting! Poor poor me, aren’t I? lol.

16 comments:

  1. i've been wanting a cat for the past year but one with this (design?) kind of fur is my fave *sniffles* me wantzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh em gee.
    i agree, that is one looking tiger.
    can i have him!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha in that last photo he's like: argghhhhh get lost!

    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted a kitty cat. :|

    But Dad hates cats, because he says they are traitors. So, no to the kitty cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww tiger! so cute! but looks can be deceiving... hahaha jk jk! :D he's a big boy in a little body is what it is ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cutee.. I want a tiger for a pet too!!

    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is SOOOOO cute! He looks so tender, and statuesque, if that makes sense. You should've named him "Really Really Nice Pet" haha -- he looks adorable though and it's cute how you found him and took him home :D I used to have a kitty when I was really young, and my close friend has a kitty and I love himmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol it is so cute haha :D makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww! so cute!!

    please check out my blog and enter my giveaway :)
    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh he's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uhmm, yes ma'am, you DO need to start the 30 day challenge because its already almost mid october and your last blog post is still marked as september! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha this is too cute. It's funny that you named your kitty Tiger, coz I also know a kitty named Tiger in Auckland. Spent some time with him there last week. =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...