Jun 14, 2009

Party Time Baby!

I know I said just two days ago that I’ll leave blogsphere for a while, but here I am again, blogging! Boo! Lol, and the actual reason is just because I want to show up! Well, boo… (again)



I and my friends went to a party last Monday, more than a party, though. It was a party, a girls night out and a sleepover. You can’t agree more that when girls get together a lot of fun would be created, right? Make up, gossip, oh… we’re just ordinary girls! :D



here are some shots from the day when we finally hanging out together again (school and all its bitchy exam/papers are the culprit for our lack of happiness)


4894_1179682055162_1321479952_30503405_3326735_n

4894_1179680415121_1321479952_30503404_864075_n

4594_1179863139689_1321479952_30504068_850469_n

4594_1179864179715_1321479952_30504072_1318346_n



I know, my stile was quite… different, eh? While the other used some feminine dresses, I used frilly mini skirt and a super cool hat plus converse shoes! ;D I love my style. Turned out pretty useful in the club, when the other were tired already because of their high heels, I was still dancing and jumping around crazily, lol.



Psst, the guest DJ was from French and their music was super cool I couldn’t stop moving! Haha…



The nicest thing of all. was actually the fact that early in the morning we were all have to do a presentation. Nice. We went back home at four and at nine we had to be ready, that was quite crazy.



No worries, I passed it well, really well actually :D



And I changed my layout for the gazilionth time in this weekend. I’ll stick to this pinky one. Being such a perfectionist as I am, coding is one of those real pain in the a**, no? There are still some little details I feel the need to fix, like the missing header and the mismatch colors but God! I must stop coding like… right NOW.



Why?



Actually, the main reason I do coding and blogging is to escape from my take-home paper. I really should make them now, or else I won’t get even any B’s.



So, ciao!


edit:



1. I just realized that I wrote "my stile" instead of "my style". I can't help it, I just have to edit it!


2. The picture was taken in Nanette's house before we went partying, and Nanette was the one taking picture. I really should post her picture later :P


11 comments:

  1. you girls all look so cute, lovely outfits!! :)

    ps loving the new layout too, i couldn't comment before but can now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss it works,
    I have missed visit your site :(
    I love the girls outfits,
    I wish I was young............. LOL
    Have a nice evening ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booooooo... i was forgotten! no excuse!

    where's nanette anyway? she took all the pics?? lol u girls broke up with her? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohooo! Party time! you guys look so lovely. oh and is that a new blog template again?! Ugh...i'm so envious. hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is awesome. You girls look like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blog to escape too... I think we all do, sort of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more of a frilly skirts kind of gal, but I can appreciate your stile ;)
    You and your girls look like you're having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pictures are so cute and happy!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! what cute photos. :P i love you style, too. thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! i'm sorry i haven't been around lately, i've been crappy at keeping up with my blog reading! anyways...take care and i love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulously fun pics! I wish my girls lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...