Dec 20, 2010

ohai ups and downs!

Oh right! I’m here! With news, some important news! And thoughts, and I don’t know what else, lol.

20090818154641

So… on with the news?

1. The little cafe had opened, and closed.
Now, how crazy does that sound? It was opened for about two weeks and then closed forever just like that. It’s hard to explain why without pointing finger at someone else so I don’t think I wanna do that.

I was happy with it, but I felt something was off. You wouldn’t want to know how many times I cried myself out alone in the dark because I don’t want people to know how depressing it was. I didn’t even understand what was so depressing about it.

Once, days got too hard to bear and I couldn’t let anyone know, I couldn’t let my parents know I was unhappy, I couldn’t let my partners know, so I asked Le Boy to come and hug me because only in front of him I could act like myself. I put off all my strong facade and just melt there in silence. Thank goodness he let me.

Well, now that the little cafe had closed just when people start to notice it and ask me about it, I felt a little heartbroken. The hardest part would be explaining to people why was it closed, all those questioning eyes, and the disdain they hold… I know it will disappear in time, though.

All in all, I don’t really regret this, I know it’s for the best.

2. Me and Le Boy? Weird stuff.

tumblr_lcnu17s8Yv1qbzaheo1_400

Remember this long love letter I wrote? It was supposed to be given to him on his birthday but well, things happened and I didn’t get the chance to. I gave it to him last week anyway. I’m not sure if he understands it wholly, though. Haha… at least he understand the “I love you” parts, right?

We’re still in this weird relationship, I think. At least for me it’s weird.

We did went out once in a while, the last time was when I got the news that the little cafe was closed for real, I asked him to accompany me to timezone. We did have fun, lots of them :) good time.

Man, I’ve been telling myself so many times to just stop stop. I mean, remember what happened to me and the best friend? I spent my.. how many years? Two? Three? to love him? And it all ended when I finally confessed to him all my feelings. Now, what am I to do with this feeling to Le Boy? Why am I so hard-headed? I mean… sigh, just stop already and look for someone new, tiara! lol.

Things are always easier said than done, right?

3. Projects with the best friend.

tumblr_ldosmgeDtp1qbwh3xo1_500_large

Business partners is what we are! I am so glad with it! I mean, when I don’t know what to do, he reminds me that I still have him around and we still have projects to do! Projects recycling is on the way, and business plans are made :D seriously, this is fun.

This newest competitions we’re joining have a very fun prize. Other than money, it’s a 4 days trip to either London, Japan or Singapore :) you see how tempting that is? Hahaha… I kinda hope for Japan and crossing my fingers to visit Japan Disneyland (because they said the hello kitty balloons are cuter there).

4. Tangled!

tumblr_ldlh57apfu1qfxnmoo1_400cute artwork! I’m pretty much in love with it! 

I know it’s kinda late but I will watch Tangled 3D tomorrow! Man, I’m such a sucker for disney’s fairytales. I mean, they’re sucky and cheesy and I just can guess how it would end “and they live happily ever after” right? But still… I am SO curious about this Rapunzel movie. I didn’t even got hyped about Princess and the Frog.

Maybe because it’s hard to find a partner to accompany me watch this movie? Everyone thinks it’s childish, it’s Disney’s and it’s a Fairytale remake. Even Le Boy rejected me (yeah, heartbroken here *kicks Le Boy*) but I’ve got myself a friend! Yayness! We’ve been planning to hangout since forever but both are too busy with our own lives.

This is one great excuse,haha!

5. The Ring has arrived!!!

Remember this pretty ring?

tumblr_l6knwzJ7Vh1qb52pdo1_400

Remember that I told you someone sent it to me? Remember I promised you I would tell you once the ring arrive?

Do you know it took almost 4 months for this ring to land here save and sound at last? This crazy ring had made me and Kym nervous for the whole time, lol. Oh wait, Kym? Yes, you read it right, Kym from Herrohachi was the one who sent me this!

Do you believe in Karma? I do. Guess what? She sent me this ring, she got her own ring from her boyfriend (now is fiancé, congrats Kym!) and I couldn’t be any happier! I mean, I LOVE weddings! Hahaha…

Maybe I should send out some rings too? So someone would eventually propose? Hahaha… Okay, I’m starting to get delusional. ;P

Thank you Kym! I really couldn’t thank you enough!

So, 2010 had definitely been the craziest rollercoaster ride. I learnt so much, I experienced so much, I want to explore so much more! :) I am not afraid, you hear what they say?

Young and restless.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely up and downs I hope 2011 is more UP for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to know why!!!! :(

    i've watched tangled. it's so effing awesome!!! have fun watching it (if you haven't already).

    yes, kym is awesome too :)

    the ring is awesome. i want some ring, yes? hahahaha. kidding!

    hope 2011 will be kinder to you (and me too).

    and you know what, love will find you. in the weirdest way possible.

    or at least that's how i want to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS!! that is so sad about the cafe. I hope it was for the best and that your okay. Glad Le Boy was around for you.

    TANGELD!! OMG I totally can not wait to see it!! Mr. talked me into seeing Tron so now he is getting dragged to Tangled! Let me know what you think of it, love the art work.

    Yea for the beautiful ring that took a long time!! It's so pretty... Off to check out Kym's page! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, thank you for the update! :)

    1. Such a shame about the cafe closing down, I really liked that wall :( I do hope it will reopen in the future. Or you can always send the wall to me, I can use it for my apartment loljk.

    2. Aaaah, a feeling I know too well. Confusing, confusing. I do hope things turn out better for you than they did for me :)

    3. I hope you win the prize for you to be able to visit Japan, that would be too awesome! :D

    4. I saw The Princess and the Frog but didn't like it that much. But Tangled, I'd love to see it but I can't find the time x_x

    5. The ring is sooo pretty! Kym is super nice :)

    I'm just so glad to hear again from you sweetie. I agree with Ejann, sometimes love can come unexpectedly (because that is what I am counting on, too.) Love you Litte Tiara who's not so little anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys are weird. I think it's better to not bring up the subject for a while and see how it is? Don't get discouraged for telling someone your feeling, Tiara, if it's meant to be then the response will be positive but like all good things, sometimes it takes time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I love how it's so real life! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog! It is so cute and I love that ring in this post. :)

    Lauren
    www.laurensthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...