My definition of happy life?
1. Straight when I came back from the village, it was the best friend who picked me up.
2. Having a good quality time with him, we went straight to a mall even with my messy make-up, hungry face and (almost) inappropriate outfit.
3. Japanese food with him, and frozen yoghurt after that.
4. Him being not whiny like he usually is-at all, bet he missed me. I was gone for a month after all :P
5. He was nice actually, and did some gentleman gestures like carrying my luggage around the mall, instead of letting me did it. Heh-heh. (Yes, I just couldn’t wait a second to even take a break before going to the mall, I missed it too much! LOL. or more likely, missed him?)
6. Blogging, showing off the goodies I experienced in the village here :P
7. Had a good sleep, under my thick thick bedcover and kicked it in the middle of the night and pulled it back when morning comes.
8. Ramen, vodka and Pringles with my friends the day after.
9. Planning to go for a Karaoke with them soon.
10. Realizing that there’s no hidden feeling whatsoever anymore between me and the best friend and that it’s time to find someone new-and thinking that I’ve actually found one.
Those are my series of happy life list. Care to show me yours? :)