Mar 15, 2012

start the countdown already


So my birthday is coming in like... uh... 5 hours? Yeah, 23 soon and I'm not sure how I feel. I am happy, sure thing, but I am pretty disappointed, why haven't I reach much when I'm already this old? I need to be more productive, meet more people, know more things, learn more, feel more... *pouts* why do I feel like I am not going anywhere?

So for this year, for the successful 23 year old girl, I pray. May this year be fabulous, ecstatic, full of surprises and adventures, new friends, lessons learned, cool stuff to do, love more, more love, let me be me, let me find me. Amen!


On another note, guess who's going to South Korea this summer? Yes. This (soon-to-be) 23 year old girl! Soooo.. the adventures is quite starting already, I guess? Hell yessss... anyone who reads this blog is from Korea? Or familiar with Korea? I'm so clueless but I'm ready for the upcoming things~

I'm kinda excited about the fact that I can go explore the coffee shops over there :} hahah... 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tiara, you shouldn't feel those things, you are still young with SO MUCH to look forward to! :) And on that note, I would want to wish you a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥

    I'm so excited for you on your trip to Korea! Don't forget to take LOTS of photos and make lots of memories, okay? :) And you should visit Manila next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! look at what you have done and go forward your on the right path

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lady, you are so young and have so much ahead of you; you've already accomplished so much and I can tell you've got so much more ahead, too! So so jealous you're going to South Korea in the summer! How long are you going for? :D

    ReplyDelete

  4. ooh...I really like your blog! Wonderful post;)

    I am doing a survey of bloggers, and I want to ask you a couple of questions.)
    1.) How old are you?
    2.) How old is your blog?
    3.) Why you created a blog?
    4.) How long you plan to carry it?

    In the earlier, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're going to South Korea!!! I want a calender please! :DD

    ReplyDelete

thank you for coming and leaving a comment! Yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...